- Digby Neck Quarry Bilcon Case (NAFTA Ch 11): Tribunal Decision and Dissent
- Fracking Industry: Misinformation, Hype and the Financial Risks with Reference to Nova Scotia and the Wheeler Commission.
- Australia’s Rejection of Investor-State, from AUSFTA to the Gillard Government’s Trade Policy and the implications for Canada.
- Manifesto of the Poor – Solutions Come from Below, By Fr. Francisco Van der Hoff Boersma, Co-founder of Fair Trade. Overview by Janet M Eaton, PhD
- CBC`s Enright interviews founder of `People Who Share` movement & co-founder of `buynothingchristmas.org`
janetmeaton10 on Fracking Industry: Misinformat… Patrick Moriarty on Fracking Industry: Misinformat… eden.sb on What is Degrowth ? By Janet M… http://www.chaisutta… on The Harper Budget: Assault on… Lyle on Iceland CBC Interview with Pre…
Tag Archives: systemic shift
By Janet M Eaton, March 18, 2012 In my first blog on this site I asked if the Occupy Movement, still in its early stages at the time, might portend a whole system shift?  In this blog I look … Continue reading